This feature (Web Apps) will only be available to CommCare users with a Pro Plan or higher. For more details, see the CommCare Software Plan page. Note that all users, even those with the Community Plan, will be able to use Web Apps to preview forms only (the Preview Form feature).
The following are the known issues and limitations in Web Apps. If you have a problem that is not on this list, please report an issue on CommCare HQ.
- We recommend you use the Google Chrome web browser.
- Other browsers may work, but are not fully supported.
- Case sharing as a web user is not supported.
- No mobile-specific user interface settings (e.g. Sense mode) are honored.
- Hint text is not supported.
- The time portion of 'format-date' does not work well. Time portion always shows up as 00:00:00 in Web Apps.
- The "default language" setting is not honored for applications. User-specific language setting is used instead for both Web and Mobile users.
- Groups that contain only hidden values will be shown as empty groups in Web Apps if the display condition of the group is met.
- Case List Menu Item setting for a module
- Alternative calendar formats are not supported.
- Multimedia upload and capture (Image, Video, Audio) are not supported
- Report Modules
- Most advanced Android formatting options are not respected
- Audio files on multiple choice question choices will not show or play
- Incomplete forms on Web Apps are deleted automatically after 7 days.