In the Advanced Case Management Tutorial you will build upon the application you made in the Beginner Case Management Tutorial to be come a Case Management Master!
- Why to save data to the case as case properties
- How to save data to the case as case properties
- Add/remove properties from the Case List
- Distinguish between Case List and Case Details
- Change Display Text in the Case List
- Change case properties to the appropriate format in Case List
- Why to load data from the case
- How to load data from the a case
- How to carry out logic referring to loaded data
Before starting this tutorial you should have completed:
This tutorial starts off where the Basic Case Management Tutorial left off.
Back to the Main Tutorials Page