Popular Help ContentNo popular content.
Purpose: This report shows the last recorded activity of each user, and the last application name and version against which they submitted a form; . This report is very useful for making sure ensuring that all users are working from the same application version.
- Last Submission - the time elapsed since the last form submission to CommCareHQ
- Last Sync - the time elapsed since the mobile worker last got data back from the CommCareHQ server (for example: fixture updates, case sharing cases, groups, etc.). This could be an automatic sync or done manually by pressing the 'Sync with Server' button on CommCare for the Android application home screen.
- Application name and version (Released Version) - the application name and version as indicated by the the last successful heartbeat request (refer to the note below to understand more on heartbeat request from ) from user's mobile device.
- CommCare Version - the CommCare version as indicated by the last successful heartbeat request from user's mobile device.
- Number of unsent forms in user's phone - Number of unsent forms that are there in the phone device when last time mobile made a successful heartbeat request.
Note: Heartbeat is a periodic http request that CommCare makes in order to exchange some key data points with the server. Mobile devices send heartbeat requests to update all of the above information. If a mobile worker has updated to a new application version but the device has not made a heartbeat request yet, then the old application version will be displayed in this report. The same can be the case with the number of unsent forms, if a user has just synced but the device has not been able to make a heartbeat request yet, then the old value of "number of unsent forms" will be displayed in the column for the selected duration. For more technical information on heartbeat requests, please see refer to this page.
Aggregate User Status
Raw Forms, Errors & Duplicates
Purpose: Lets you Provides the ability to view all of the submissions to your project space, even if those submissions weren't successfully processed, were duplicates, or were forms we hide from the submission log (like user registrations and device reports). If something funny peculiar/unfamiliar is going on with submissions, or you want there is a need to inspect data at a more fine grained granular level, this is one place to look for clues.
Use the filters to choose which kinds of forms to view - duplicates, errors, normal forms, overwritten forms, etc.
If you are importing existing data by sending in fake forms, this is a good place to check that CommCareHQ is receiving them as normal forms.
Additionally, you one can also look for archived forms in this report by choosing the "archived" filter.
Device Log Details
Purpose: With With this report you one can easily view all the device logs, by type and by logged in username, submitted over a selected period of time. This report serves as a more general troubleshooting tool when errors and warnings are not the only logs you are looking being looked for.
- Once this report loads, you will see the following information will be displayed from left to right:
- Date of when the warning or error occurred
- Log type
- Device ID
- Error message - *This message will assist the app builder or Dimagi field team to support you in resolving the issue.
- Displayed permissions message (orange): This means the application permission settings have been re-set on the phone.