Popular Help ContentNo popular content.
- You only need to download it on your PC, no installation needed for the Android device. Installation is pretty straightforward but if you face any issue, check out this video for step by step guide.
- Works offline and easy to use. The app detects the Android device pretty soon (compared to other similar tools) after connecting.
- It is a freeware that offers some of the useful Vysor Pro features in the package. Some of these features like full screen, screen recording etc. are quite helpful during demos.
NOTE: Wondershare has a time limit of 30 mins per day for mirroring. I found a lifetime account for Wondershare online. You may use the following details to log in:
login email: firstname.lastname@example.org pass: DB644305174FB5300AE75F609D8D984E
- Add Vysor as an app on Chrome. It's a quick process. (You may need to install universal drivers, you can find those here: http://www.koushikdutta.com/post/universal-adb-driver)
- Connect mobile device with USB debugging on. (To turn on USB debugging, go under Developer Options in Settings. To enable Developer Options, press Build number 7 times - under "About phone" in Settings)
- Allow debugging on the popup that comes on the phone.
- Vysor should then start showing the phone screen.
- Vysor lets the user project the screen and also control the phone from the PC.