Popular Help ContentNo popular content.
To create a Daily Saved Export, proceed to your project space on CommCareHQCommCare HQ.
At the top of the screen select Data > View All. On the left hand side of the screen, select ‘Daily Saved Exports.’
3. Select ‘Create New ‘Add Export.’ A window should appear on the screen.
4. Select the model type as ‘case’ or ‘form’
If you select ‘case’ the following field fields should appear:
If you select ‘form’ the following fields should appear:
5. Fill out the fields for the case type or form that you would like to create the export for.
6. Select Create Export.
7. Proceed to customize the export as you would a regular Case or Form Export. Create the export when done.
8. You should be returned to the Daily Saved Export screen. Your export should now appear in the list.
9. Now select 'Update Data' to generate the first report. You will need to refresh the page after doing so in order to download the export.
10. After refreshing the page, a download button should now appear. Select this to download your export.
After setting up the Daily Saved Export, it is also possible to set up filters to only receive a subset of your data. To do so, select the 'Edit Filters' button next to the report you would like to filter the data for.
Bulk delete Daily Saved Exports
The bulk delete daily saved export feature gives you the option to bulk delete multiple exports at once.
These are the steps to bulk delete daily saved exportexports
- In the Export Dashboard you will find a check box to select all or specific exports
- On checking the box, you will notice a "Delete Selected Export" button becomes available on the left side of the page
- Click on the "Delete Selected Export" button and you will be promoted to confirm the bulk delete action
- Once Delete Export is clicked it will bulk delete the exports selected at once