Popular Help Content
- Repeat all the steps in Step 3 as many times as you'd like to create more charts
- In this example, see the screen shot for how the "Patients Received Vaccines" chart was made.
- Be sure to set all table to update automatically (Step 15 in the section above)
Step 5: Create Filters
- Excel uses "Slicers" to enable users to filter the reports in a user-friendly way.
- For the first pivot table you created do the following:
- Select the chart you created
- Choose Analyze menu at the top
- You may need to select Options menu instead
- Choose Insert Slicer from the menus
- Select the items you will want to filter your reports by and click OK.
- Drag the filters and resize them to fit the layout as you like
- Now we want this filter to apply to all charts in our Worksheet, so we do the following