Popular Help Content
- Behavior: Return the minimum value of the passed in values. These can either be a reference to a group of questions or a direct set of values.
- Return: Number that is the minimum.
- Arguments: There are two potential ways this function will work
- Single argument that is the group of questions in which to find the minimum
- Multiple arguments (an unlimited number) in which to find the minimum.
- Syntax: min(question_group) or min(value_1, value_2, value_3, ...)
- NB: all values must exist within the min function. If a value is skipped or blank in the form, the function will not work correctly!
- Example: You can use this when you want to find the minimum number entered in a repeat group. Ex. min(/data/repeat_group/my_number_question). Or when you have multiple questions. Ex. min(/data/question_1, /data/question_2, /data/question_3, /data/question_4).