Popular Help Content
- Can show more properties than case list.
- Add properties that will help user make sure they've picked the right case
- Add properties that will help user before opening a form for the case
- Use the Format option to display case properties correctly for the user Date Formatting,etc.) See Case List and Case Detail Configuration.
- Use ID Mapping if displaying any case properties that store item values. This will make sure friendly text is shown.
- Saving and loading of case properties into the form is an important aspect of case management
- In the event that you are saving and/or loading case properties into specific hidden values, consider organizing those hidden values into question groups called ''save'' and ''load'' respectively. This will help you stay organized with the movement of case properties.
Before deciding to include multimedia in your application, think carefully through what the goal of multimedia will be in your application. Some applications may not need multimedia (pure data collection or advanced users who don't need support).