Dimagi has partnered with Flywire to make international payments easier and less expensive for our customers. Flywire allows customers to pay from their home country, in their local currency, thereby eliminating costly banking fees and international credit card charges. Flywire also provides 24/7 multilingual customer support for payment processing via phone, live chat, and email.
Please note that Flywire cannot process payments in USD. If you need to make a payment in USD, or if Flywire does not offer your preferred payment method for your country, please see instructions for How to Pay by Credit Card or Wire Transfer.
Beginning your Payment
Click the link on your invoice for International Payments: https://wl.flywire.com/?destination=DMG
- Enter the USD amount from your invoice
Note: You can pay for multiple invoices in one transaction by entering the full amount of all invoices you'd like to pay
- Select the country you are paying from (this determines the currency of your transfer)
Select your payment method
- Flywire offers different payment methods for different countries; you will see all available options displayed for the country of origin of your payment
- Select your preferred payment method
- The price that you see is the full and total cost of the transfer
- Bank Transfer: You will receive Flywire’s bank details and instructions for transfer at the end of the payment experience. You will need to transfer funds to Flywire’s account as you would for any EFT transaction. Dimagi will be notified as soon as Flywire receives your payment, and your payment will be applied to your CommCare account
- Credit/Debit Card: Enter your card details when prompted at the end of the payment experience. Dimagi will be notified that you have made payment, and your payment will be applied to your CommCare account.
Provide your customer information
Providing these details will help us reconcile payments with ease and make sure Flywire can compliantly pass payments from you to Dimagi. All fields with an asterisk are required.
Provide your payment information
Providing additional details about your invoice number and/or project space name helps Dimagi quickly identify the project for which you are paying and apply the appropriate credits to your account.
- Enter your invoice number
- Your invoice number is located in the top right corner of your invoice, and starts with INC- followed by 4 or 5 digits
- If you do not have an invoice number or cannot locate your invoice number, you can provide your project space name in this field
- Enter your project space name in the designated field
- Your project space name can be located in the URL of your CommCare account and formatted as follows: project-space-name
- Include any additional comments about your payment
- For example, if you were making a single payment to cover more than one project space, you should include a list of all project spaces and how you would like the credits split in this field
- Bank Transfer: You will be provided with bank transfer information at the end of the Flywire payment experience
- Use these details to complete the transfer of funds on your online banking platform or at your local bank branch, whatever is easiest and most comfortable for you.
- In most cases, because you are paying in your local currency, you will send a domestic wire, unless you have selected international bank transfer.
- Credit Card:
- Click the ‘Pay Now with Credit Card’ button.
- Enter your card details into the pop-up window
- The window will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity. Simply click the ‘Pay Now with Credit Card’ button again if your transaction times out
If you have any questions about processing your payment via Flywire, please click the Help button or visit the live chat support button on the bottom right hand corner of the page to connect with Flywire’s customer support team!