Copy an Application
You can make a copy of an existing application within the same project space or to a different project space.
- To do this, go into the application which you would like to copy. Select the gear icon in the upper left hand corner at the top of the page to proceed to the Application Settings page. On this screen, select the 'Actions' tab.
- In the " box type or select the project space you’d like to copy the application to (it can be the same project space you’re currently on).
NOTE: You need to be an admin web user in the project space you're trying to copy the application to.
In the "Name*" box, you can also give the Application a new default name before copying.
Finally, click the Copy button. Clicking the button will bring you to the same/new project space, into the newly made copy of the application where you can proceed with building your application.
Delete an Application
You can delete an existing application if you do not need it anymore.
- To do this, go into the application which you would like to delete. Select the gear icon in the upper left hand corner at the top of the page to proceed to the Application Settings page. On this screen, select the 'Actions' tab and click on Delete this Application button.
- A confirmation modal will pop-up where you will need to confirm the deletion. Once you click Delete, the application will be deleted.
- Immediately after deleting, you will be returned to the current project space's dashboard. At the top of the screen, there will be a notification that you successfully deleted the application with an option to 'Undo'.